BioGlox (OxyPro)

bioGlox

Non-Toxic Water Disinfection

Oxy pro is used in water for disinfection of pathogenic bacteria and viruses via oxidation – reduction mechanisms.

Oxy-Pro does not create disinfection by-products such as trihalomethanes which are cancer causing agents and are created by chlorine and other halogenated chemicals.

Oxy-pro is a stable chemical and wont loose strength during storage.

Oxy-Pro will dissolve minerals and prevent them from scale build-up which causes harm to pumps and water lines.

Oxy- Pro will prevent biofilm by destroying the polysaccharide cells created by slime forming bacteria species which create them.

Oxy-pro is easily monitored using the LaMotte test kit Number 7414 for dissolved oxygen or with ORP electrode.